Wednesday, June 19, 2013

bamboozling nonsense

from myFDL on 8-11-2011 bamboozling nonsense http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfBMFPYuLsE&feature=player_embedded I came across the above link at one of my favorite comicstrips, and thought I’d share in the interest of balance and promotion of rational thought. To me, it’s a pretty good example of people drowning in their own bullshit. It’s 25 minutes long and not intentionally humorous but worth the time in my opinion, so click at your own expense. Where is Bill Egnor with Mr. Divinity when you need some brevity and wit? I hope anyone with the patience to watch will agree that all these examples of religious pretzel logic are a deterrent to describing the cosmos in terms of a pronoun or a capitalized name, and the inevitable, ensuing “projection of self” onto it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home